Product code: BB 708
The tugboat HOGA was approved on 22th May 1941 by the American Navy and dubbed 'YT146HOGA', after which it was stationed at 14th the Pearl District district. After almost half a yearin service, HOGA was put on a bigger test than was ever thought of, the attack on Pearl Harboron December 7, 1941. HOGA fought for 48 hours to extinguish fires, bug bombed warships andsave sailors from the pressure loss. Today, HOGA is the only existing vessel after the Japaneseattack.